Pipe Fabrication Fast Fitting Up Machine is the process of cutting, bevelling, and welding piping components such as pipes, tees, elbows, flanges, reducers, and other piping components according to design documents. When a pipefitter is in charge of pipe installation and assembly, he or she may be expected to form the appropriate metals for the job.Pipe Fabrication Fast Fitting Up Machine Features:
- The machine improves the efficiency and quality of flange elbow, tee, and other pipe fittings.
- This allows for direct fit-up and tack welding of straight pipes with fittings like flange elbows, tees, and so on.
- It necessitates fewer abilities for fitting pipes and flanges and decreases the operator's workload.
- The welding process benefits from the machine's cutting accuracy.
- This Pipe Fabrication Fast Fitting Up Machine is tested under various industrial parameters to ensure its high performance and excellent durability.
Pipe Fabrication Fast Fitting Up Machine Specifications:
- For standard wall thickness pipes and fittings and heavy wall thickness pipes and fittings, the piping fabrication quick fitting-up equipment is utilized. This implies we won't be using these kinds of nozzles. That cuts down on a lot of extra handling.
- The longest pipe can be 6M
- The moving up/down is possible with screw lifter, driven automatically
- Lengthwise Moving: Motorized driving square-steel track
- Maximum load capacity can be between 500-1500 Kg
- Track Type: Square-steel track
- Max Loading Capability: 2,500KG