We have carved a niche in the industry in manufacturing, exporting and supplying high performing Cantilever Piping Automatic Welding Machine that is extensively used for welding of pipe and pipe fittings with diameter not less than 150mm. The offered machine is made available in different specifications to fulfill the varied needs of the clients and works automatically. Our offered machine is manufactured with the aid of advanced technology under the observation of our professionals using finest quality components. Offered Cantilever Piping Automatic Welding Machine can be purchased from us at market-competent prices.
- This welding machine is used in a production line as it has a high welding capacity of up to 250-400inch/day, four times higher than manual welding.
- An operator can quickly learn its functions and soon start operating this welding machine independently.
- The welding gun of this welding equipment is needed to be placed in the optimum position to achieve good welding surface quality.
- It's welding qualification rate is up to 98%, which means that the welding work performed requires no re-work.
- The driving system of this pipe welding equipment is reliable.
- The mechanical clamping system allows for the position changing and fixation of the pipes.
- Cantilever Pipe Automatic Welding Machine can be used for welding pipes and fittings made of material, like SS, cryogenic steel, alloy steel and carbon steel. This welding machine supports welding works of flange-elbow, pipe-flange, flange-flange, pipe-elbow, and pipe-pipe.
- Driving system: pipe welding positioner for driving, and 2. 3. or 4 jaw chucks for clamping pipe
- There is a trolley system on which the welding system is mounted. Therefore, a welding system can be be moved along the track to perform welding at different positions of workpieces.
- Bracket System: it is trolley separated from the welding equipment, so that it can be adjusted along the track based on the length of the pipeline.
- No counterweight system is required by the machine.
- Pipe diameter: DN50-600 (60-610), DN:200-800 (219-813), DN300-1000 (325-1016), DN150-750 (159-762) or customizable
- Pipe wall thickness applicable: 3-60mm
- Speed regulation mode: VF stepless speed control
- Adjustment Mode: manual adjustment with a cross-shaped regulator
- Control system: a product of our patented technology, PLC control with touch screen.
- Welding procedure: TlG+MlG+SAW for spool piece automatic root pass, fill in & final welding at the similar station
- Welding Power: With Lincoln Welding Power Source (or as per customers requirements)