High-Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine is an engineering technique that uses the energy of high-speed, high-density, ultra-high-pressure water to cut objects. A water jet with devastating force is created when water is compressed by an ultrahigh-pressure pump to a speed of nearly three times the speed of sound.High-Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine Features:
- Water jet cutting is a non-contact method of processing.
- There is no limit to the number of things that can be targeted
- There are no drills or other tools in contact with the object, thus no heat is generated.
- There is no dust produced, thus workers and the environment are unaffected.
- High-Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine has a low power consumption
- Furthermore, processing can be done using only water and sand, making it eco-friendly.
- Stone, marble, ceramics, porcelain, and tile may all be cut with an abrasive cutting machine.
- Waterjet cutting is great for putting inlays and logos in stone and tile applications because it maximizes performance, lowers costs, and increases profit. High-Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine have a wide range of applications, including cutting roof materials, dashboards, and bumpers for automobiles, to name a few. It's also utilized for cutting new-material aircraft fuselages.
- Pipe Diameter Applicable
- Applicable Wall Thickness: 5 to 50 mm
- SH-2000H Flame CNC Cutting System is used as a control system
- Length Fixing Accuracy: <2.0MM
- 6350MM trolley travel is required
- Bevel Shape: V
- Cutting Direction: Lengthwise