Pipe Automatic Cutting Machine is used in a CNC plasma machine to cut thin to thick metals on a multi-axis grid. Because the cut is programmed and controlled by a computer rather than by human motion, the CNC approach has an advantage over handheld plasma cutting instruments. This Pipe Automatic Cutting Machine is solenoid coil magnetized equipment that is powered by an electric motor.
Pipe Automatic Cutting Machine Features:
- This machine is a numerical control steel-pipe cutting machine.
- With the help of a cutting torch, cut the necessary profile from a steel template of any shape.
- Control panel switches are easily accessible.
- It automatically calculates intricate contour curves and cuts the pipe with high efficiency and precision.
- Provides solid and great performance.
- USB port is provided for transferring programs
- Cutting with plasma or oxyfuel is an option.
- The pipe's maximum length is 12 meters.
Automatic Cutting Machine Applications:
- This product is most productive for infrastructure projects, power projects, cement plant projects, pipeline projects, and material handling projects. The beveling attachment creates the bevel cut needed for profile welding. Pipe Cutting Machine has the excellent cut quality and no upkeep is required.
Pipe Automatic Cutting Machine Specifications:
- The cutting pipe wall thickness can be 1-25 MM or as per plasma generator.
- The cutting speed must be 50-3800MM/Min
- Cutting Pipe Length: <-12000mm
- Max Load Pipe Weight: 4000KGS
- Full CNC control with touch screen and man-machine interface
- Clean and no dregs surface quality is offered