We are offering our valuable clients the high quality Pipe Cutting Beveling Machine that is broadly used in various industries for beveling the V-shape bevel. It is also used for cutting standard wall thickness or thin wall thickness in large amount. This machine is manufactured using optimum grade component under the observation of our experts. The offered machine is made to pass through a series of test conducted by our quality controllers on several parameters to ensure its non-interrupted performance at clients end. Our offered Pipe Cutting Beveling Machine can be availed from us at nominal rates.
Technical Parameters of the High Speed Pipe Cutting and Beveling Machine
- It is a less mobile high speed pipe cutting and beveling machine.
- The beveling capacity of this high speed pipe cutting and beveling machine is <5Min /two pipe bevels (DN200 SCH40).
- It can simultaneously cut off pipe and two bevels.
- Its bevel quality is remarkable.
- It saves material by not cutting surplus material.
- Pipe Diameter Applicable: DN50~300((60~325)mm
- Pipe Wall Thickness Applicable: 3~12MM
- Applicable Materials: Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and cryogenic steel
- Bevel Shape: V
- Structure: A four column suspending structure is used. Since it is hollow, the pipe can go into the machine directly and is fixed there. The cutter rotates and cuts the pipe circumferentially with high speed.
- Cutting Direction: Lengthwise
- Driven by: Motor
- Clamping System: Clamped by cylinder
- Control System: PLC VF control and Touching Screen with man-machine interface
- Length-Measuring System: A mechanical length-measuring system can be provided if necessary to measure the length of the pipes as well as cut and bevel them with the supporting of the conveying system of the cutting and beveling machine.
- Mechanical Aligning: An automatic lifting and lowering device is equipped to automatically adjust the center elevation of the beveling machine, so pipes with different diameters get the same bottom elevation on the production line to get the pipes in/out of the machine easily.
- Conveying System: Cutting and beveling conveying systems are equipped at front and rear sides of the beveling machine if necessary