Empowered by a technologically-advanced manufacturing facility, we manufacture, export and supply a premium quality range of Pipe Cutting Machine. This machine is manufactured under the supervision of skilled professionals using quality tested components, procured from reliable vendors of the market. The offered machine is widely used for cutting pipes with heavy and standard thicknesses. We offer this Pipe Cutting Machine as per the requirements of the clients at most economical prices.
- The machine delivers good on-line performance, with a beveling speed of <5Min/pipe bevel (DNZOO SCH40) and a very good bevel quality. This machine can bevel cut a pipe cut with band saw or any other equipment.
Technical Parameters of the Pipe Cutting Machine
- Pipe Diameter Applicable: DN100-600 (114-610)/DN200-800 (219-813); DN50-400((57-426)/DN100-600 (114-610)/DN200-800 (219-813)
- Driven by: Motor
- Pipe Wall Thickness Applicable: 4-90mm; 6-180MM
- Applicable Materials: Carbon steel, alloy steel, SS, cryogenic steel, etc
- Bevel Shape: U, X, V and double V
- Cutting Direction: Axial semi-automatic motor cutting feed (inlet frequency) or radial automatic differential cutting feed; axial NC motor cutting feed or radial NC motor cutting feed
- Retracting Direction: Axial automatic motor retracting (inlet frequency) or radial automatic motor retracting: axial NC motor retracting or radial NC motor retracting
- Clamping System: Work piece is clamped by hydraulic cylinder and centering automatically
- Bracket System: Screw lifting adjustable
- Rev of the Principal Axis: Variable frequency and stepless speed control
- Axial Displacement: 80mm(principle axis) 100mm(machine head); 300mm (machine head); 150mm(principal axis)
- Bevel Angle of Tool Rest: O°~45°
- Control System: CNC Controlling; PLC Controlling
- Width wise Displacement: +50mm, 100mm
Automatic Aligning: A lifting device can be incorporated at the machine's end to automatically adjust pipe's the center elevation to bevel pipes with different diameters
Conveying System: At the front and rear sides of the beveling machine, it is possible to add a motor driven end beveling VF conveying systems.