Assisted by a qualified workforce and advanced manufacturing unit, we are engaged in offering a wide range of High Speed Numerical Control Pipe Beveling Machine. Our offered machine is manufactured with high quality raw material and advanced manufacturing process under our expert's guidance. It is widely used for machining number of pipes with heavy wall thickness and is available in different models and specifications. Further, clients can avail this High Speed Numerical Control Pipe Beveling Machine from us at economical prices.
- This machine is designed and developed according to the on-line equipment of the production line in order to ensure good on-line performance.
- The beveling speed of this high speed numerical control pipe beveling machine is <5Min/pipe bevel (DNZOO SCH40).
- It can bevel cut a pipe that is cut using other equipment, like band saw and then each bevel is machined.
- Its bevel quality is good.
- This machine can be operated to machine the U or V shape E K E I g bevels .
- Automatic Aligning: A lifting device can be incorporated at the end of conveying system of this machine in order to automate the task of adjusting the center elevation of the pipe to bevel pipes with different diameters.
- Conveying System: The motor driven end beveling VF conveying systems can be added at front and rear sides of the beveling machine if required.
Technical Parameters of the Numerical Control Pipe End Beveling Machine
- Pipe Diameter Applicable: DN50-400((57-426)/DN100-600 (114-610)/DN200-800 (219-813); DN100-600 (114-610)/DN200-800 (219-813)
- Pipe Wall Thickness Applicable: 4-90mm; 6-180MM
- Applicable Materials: Carbon steel. alloy steel, stainless steel and cryogenic steel. etc
- Bevel Shape: U, X, V and double V
- Cutting Direction: Radial automatic differential cutting feed or axial semi-automatic motor cutting feed (inlet frequency); radial NC motor cutting feed or axial NC motor cutting feed
- Retracting Direction: Radial automatic motor retracting or axial automatic motor retracting (inlet frequency): radial NC motor retracting or axial NC motor retracting
- Driven by: Motor
- Clamping System: Work piece is clamped by hydraulic cylinder and centering automatically
- Bracket System: Screw lifting adjustable
- Rev of the Principal Axis: Stepless speed control and variable frequency
- Axial Displacement: 80mm(principle axis) 100mm(machine head); 150mm(principal axis). 300mm (machine head)
- Bevel Angle of Tool Rest: O°~45°
- Width wise Displacement: +50mm, 100mm
- Control System: PLC Controlling; CNC Controlling